Terms & Conditions for All Orders
1. All purchases are non-exchangeable and non refundable.
2. A non-refundable deposit is required for all pre-order(s); reservation is only made after the deposit has been confirmed received.
3. Estimated date of arrival is subjected to change(s) based on information provided by the manufacturer/ supplier, with/ without prior notice. As such, Korekuta LLP shall not be held liable for any delays/ cancellation of shipment.
4. Invoice for balance payment will be sent upon the product(s) arrival. Outstanding payment is to be made within 20 working days from the date of final invoice.
5. Order(s) will be valid for up to 20 working days. Any late/ default of payment will lead to a forfeiture of deposit and order(s) will be void.
6. In an event of stock limitation(s), order(s) will be fulfilled based on invoice number in chronological order. Affected customer(s) will be notified and a full refund will be made.
7. Korekuta LLP will not be held responsible for any manufacturer/ supplier’s limitation(s).
8. Korekuta LLP reserves all rights to amend prices on the website without prior notice. All prices stated on invoice(s) will be strictly adhered to.
9. Images reflected on our website may be prototype(s) or sample(s) provided by the manufacturer/ supplier. Slight inconsistencies between the prototype(s) and actual product(s) is inevitable and shall not be considered 'damage(s)/ defect(s)'. As such, Korekuta LLP shall not be held liable for the imperfections. No exchanges/ refunds will be made.
10. Any superficial dents/ creases on the box shall not be considered 'damage(s)/ defect(s)'. As such, Korekuta LLP shall not be held liable for the imperfections. No exchanges/ refunds will be made.
11. Any damage(s)/ defect(s) such as broken limbs or missing parts are to be reported within 10 working days from the date of invoice via email/ Whatsapp. An image of the damage(s)/ defect(s) is to be provided. All feedback is to be handled on a case-by-case basis. Exchanges/ refunds will be subjected to the management's discretion. All decisions made by Korekuta LLP are final.
12. All terms and conditions as stated above, from point 1 to 11, are deemed agreed upon order creation from Korekuta LLP.
Terms & Conditions for Shipping
1. All shipping and shipping related fees such as insurance, import tax, duty or custom fees are to be borned by the customer, unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
2. All shipping fees are in accordance to the actual/ volumetric weight of purchase(s).
3. Any superficial tear/ dents/ creases on the box/ package shall not be considered 'damage(s)/ defect(s)'. As such, Korekuta LLP shall not be held liable. No exchanges/ refunds will be made
4. Korekuta LLP reserves all rights to switch choice of courier companies that are deemed reliable, with/ without any prior notice.
5. Returned package(s) are subjected to a re-delivery fee of minimum $2.50. Waiver of re-delivery fee will be considered on a case-by-case basis. All decisions made by Korekuta LLP are final.
6. Purchases will be deemed accepted in good condition if no feedback has been received within 10 working days from the date of invoice . Thereafter, no exchange/ refund will be considered.